Sponsorship Placement Submission Guidelines
Sponsorship Placement Policies
- All sponsorships and member organizations must focus on capacity-building resources and services.
- BluMail may refuse sponsorship placements using its editorial discretion.
- All placements must adhere to applicable trademark and copyright laws.
- The sponsor’s branding (organization name, URL, or logo) must appear on all sponsorship placements.
- All sponsorship links must open a new window so that audience can easily return to the BluMail site.
- Any sound or video used within an advertisement must be initiated by the end-user.
- Ads with white or transparent backgrounds must have a black 1 x 1 pixel border around the edge.
Sponsorship Placement Restrictions
- Blind downloads are not permitted.
- Browser manipulation is not permitted.
- Keystroke tracking is not permitted.
- Pornographic or offensive content is not permitted, and this determination is at the discretion of the Blumail editorial committee.
- Any third-party cookies that are used to track or manage user behavior must be set outside of the BluMail.org domain.
How to Submit a Sponsorship Placement
Please submit all advertising items to email@example.com, and include the official Insertion Order that includes the following information. (Note: Your order may be delayed if any of the required information is missing.)
- Organization name
- Campaign start and end dates
- Each placement element as an individual file
- If ad contains Flash, also submit alternate static image files
- Click-through URL destination(s)
- If ad is served by a third-party website — submit the URL (if applicable)
- If ad is served by a third-party website — submit the password (if applicable)
- Detailed instructions for any third-party served tracking devices used (if applicable)
- Any additional specific instructions or requests
Deadlines / Lead Times
All deadline periods are defined as business days prior to launch date.
- Image (gif or jpeg) — 2 Business Days
- Flash or Rich Media — 5 Business Days
Terms and Conditions